90 days to UNLEASH YOUR PURPOSE: Clarity & Confidence to make the impact you are meant to make
I see you, feeling stuck in the hamster wheel of your life and career
I see you, secretly hoping for your career to somehow stop or fall apart, so you’d finally give yourself permission to think, shift and change direction
I see you, feeling frustrated every time you overstep your values and boundaries in your job or business
I see you, desperately planning holidays and weekends filled with fun stuff, anything that makes life seem exciting and worthwhile
I see you, feeling secretly exhausted and disappointed when thinking you’ll have to continue living like this for the next 30 years
I see you, waiting.., waiting to feel capable, waiting for the right moment, waiting till you feel ready to rise up
And I see you, scared to death that you will never actually take that leap of faith
Welcome to the Take a LEAP way of life and business – full of freedom, making a difference, owning who you are as a leader and human being, while building a business in a way that works for you!
Hey there, I’m Eveline.
My purpose is to help you find clarity about yóur purpose and bring that purpose out into the world as a business with impact. A soul-aligned business is what I call that: a business that is aligned to who you are and what you are here to do.
As a former Management Consultant turned Certified Life Coach, I am here to help professionals and entrepreneurs get clear on their purpose, on what they are here to do and build successful soul-aligned businesses from their purpose, so they can have impact and make money doing what they absolutely love.
Here is my story
For as long as I can remember I have been searching for my “place”. That might sound pretty serious, but I really just didn’t know what I wanted. Even though I took every career test in the world, I just couldn’t envision myself in any type of career. All I knew was that I wanted to make a difference, so I started my career at an international NGO. And you know what? I absolutely detested it. I dreaded getting up in the morning, commuting to the same old office. I was so bored with life. This couldn’t be it, right?!
The trap reveiled
So the search continued, this time with even more help of headhunters, conversations and tests. My strong desire to learn and grow ended up in a career as a Management Consultant in Organizational Development & Change. I loved the fast-paced energy for a while, learning all about businesses, change and group dynamics, but when the newness wore off, I just felt trapped again in that never-ending hamster wheel, doing work that I just wasn’t innately passionate about. Here it was again, that same old question: “this can’t be it, right?!”
Finding my purpose
It became clear to me that ánything that felt like the reasonable/logical way forward for me just wasn’t what I wanted. It was never going to fulfill me. And admitting thát to myself allowed me to see something else. Something that would have been so obvious, if I hadn’t been searching for it in all the wrong places. The thing I was actually passionate about: it was the journey itself! The journey of finding my Purpose, of finding my self.
The golden response
With blushing cheeks (as if it was the most arrogant, overbearing, pompous thing to say) I said to my coach at the time: “I want to do what you are doing: I want to coach!” Luckily for me, she responded with:
“Finally! I was waiting for the moment you allowed yourself to say that out loud!”
If she’d responded anything like most people do (“Are you sure? There are so many coaches already, how will you make that happen financially?”), I am sure I would have thrown the whole thing out of the window. It seemed like such an unreasonable thing to want for someone like me.
The Big Leap
In 2014, just a few months after I spoke those sacred words out loud to my coach, I made the bold move. I quit my job and started my own business working freelance as a Management Consultant, helping leaders and their teams achieve success with their businesses. Which – believe me – required a HUGE leap of faith (hence the name of my business: take a LEAP), but also felt like the only right thing to do and the first step forward towards expressing my Purpose more fully. Finally, I was able to make my own decisions regarding my time and the clients I wanted to work with, my income wasn’t capped anymore and I started to gain more financial freedom.
That freedom allowed me to become a Certified ICF Coach in 2015, which only reinforced my sense of Purpose. Things started to come together: the coaches that helped me expand what I thought I was capable of and everything I learned along the way about businesses as a Management Consultant: it made so much sense!
Supporting people to find their purpose and create a successful business free from the hamster wheel: that is what I live and breathe with great passion and excitement every single day. Incredibly grateful I am of the “me” who dared to take that leap of faith (weak in the knees and all).
Tell me, where are you at in your journey?
Some fun facts about me
- My passion for personal development was first sparked by the song of Baz Luhrmann, “Everybody’s Free (To Wear Sunscreen)” back in 1999 when I was only 15 years old – for real!
- I am completely in love with travelling. My mom was a cabin crew member for an airline, which meant that my sister, my dad and me would often travel with her to the most exotic places. During my days in college, I spent áll my free time travelling (mostly solo) to every corner of the world. Later on my sister took over the airline reins and again, I was able to travel frequently to the most wonderful places (until Covid..). All this travelling truly made me feel like I am a citizen of the world (yes, I know that sounds super corny).
- I was a total horse girl (“een Penny meisje”, as we would say in Dutch) and still have an enormous love for animals and nature.
- During my years in college, I worked for half a year in a full-on rural area in India, near Calcutta, for an organization delivering micro credit to women self-help groups. When I was 19, I spent my summer volunteering at a local school in Ghana. I don’t think anything I ever did was as scary as those two adventures.
- I am very passionate about spirituality. While getting my coaching degree I fell in love with the depth of the question: who am I? And this question took me on an amazing journey of my own healing and getting to know myself on a deeper level.
- Freedom and adventure have always been my best friends. From working as a sailing instructor, a ski instructor, to bungy jumping and skydiving; and from spending 6 days meditating solo in the middle of the rainforest in Costa Rica, to walking a 6-day trail in a wild park in South Africa: I love the outdoors and I love the feeling of freedom and adventure.
- My sister is my absolute soul mate best friend. As kids we didn’t get along at all but right now, we live in the same street and speak to each other every single day.
- I have no kids (with currently no intention of having any in the future, but you never know, I might change my mind), I am single and living in a wonderful apartment in Amsterdam. I created my life and lifestyle in a very deliberate way and am incredibly grateful about that.
Eveline van Dusseldorp is a Life Purpose & Business Coach for professionals and entrepreneurs who want to get clear on their purpose, and build successful soul-aligned businesses from that purpose, so they can have impact and make money doing what they absolutely love.
Through her coaching services, Eveline provides support to the passionate leaders, change makers, creators and coaches to express their purpose out into the world and create profit from that purpose, so they can break free from the hamster wheel, while being of service to the world.
Eveline has a Master of Science in International Economics and Business and over 9 years of experience as a Management Consultant working with a large variety of service- and product-based businesses on topics ranging from commercial excellence, lean, leadership, to creating self-managing teams and organizations. After getting her degree as a certified ICF life coach 5 years ago, Eveline transitioned her business to integrate her consulting and coaching services.
Eveline lives in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. She travels regularly and is available for speaking events and workshops around the world. She speaks both Dutch as well as English.
Grab your free guide
3 Steps to Unleash your Purpose
so you can make your unique impact in 2021
In order to receive my free guide you need to agree with my privacy statement and agree I will send you valuable content at times.
Self-evidently, I will treat your personal information with special care. You may unsubscribe at all times.